At ibay we’re focussed on supporting our clients to get the most out of their websites.
In order for us to carry out the best service we can for your website, we need your help.
A good place to start is with the following 7 points:
1) Are your contact forms working? Check this by filling in all the forms on your website to make sure you, or the relevant person in your organisation receive them.
2) Are your contact details correct? Double check your contact details in the footer area and on the contact page of your website.
3) People use Google Maps. Please make sure the map on your website is pointing to the correct location/s.
4) Things change. Is the content on your website accurate and describing your current business profile?
5) Are all your rates, price lists, packages, menus and team members up-to-date?
6) Are all your social media outbound links working?
7) View your website on your mobile phone to see if it’s displaying correctly and if you’d like to make any adjustments.
We encourage you to add new content on your website (blogs, content updates etc.) This is invaluable for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and very important in encouraging people to revisit your site more often. Let us know if you’d like to add more new content.
Please contact us directly is you’d like to update any content on your website or if there’s anything else you want to chat about.