Social Media Strategist / Content Creator
We require a high level, analytically-minded Social Media Strategist / Content Creator to manage and grow our Social Media department across various channels.The successful candidate will use their influence and innovation, to develop, distribute and report back on strategic marketing campaigns.
The role will cover a broad range of responsibilities, which will include, but will not be limited to
- Develop and execute Paid Social Media strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes optimisation, testing, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, and reporting.
- Implement and optimise Social Media campaigns across all required platforms.
- Channels to be utilized: FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Implement and optimise re-marketing campaigns across platforms.
- Increase ROI, quality of leads and cost effectiveness of future PPC activities.
- Work with graphic designers to create and optimise social media adverts.
- Work with web team to develop landing pages for Social Media and re-marketing campaigns.
- Drive optimisation innovation and proactivity in the approach to campaign performance.
- Monitor and report back on campaign performance.
- Provide user research to refine social media strategies.
- Improve the efficiency of ongoing portfolio marketing.
- Identify and develop pitch campaigns to acquire new clients.
- Develop budgets to set-up and maintain existing and future social campaigns with relevant KPI’s in place.
- Write engaging, accurate and on-message content appropriate to social media channels.
- Managing and monitoring social media pages and posts.
- Managing clients reputation across social media platforms.
- Engaging in client-focused online conversations in a tone and style appropriate to the brand.
- Assisting in the creation of a communication strategies.
- Compiling collateral and writing copy for external and internal newsletters and blogs.
- Recognizing new social media developments, trends and opportunities.
- Evaluate and implement new social media opportunities.
Our ideal Social Media Strategist/Manager will possess:
- A results driven attitude
- A BS/BA degree in a related field (communication, journalism or business majors)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in a digital industry
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication skills, and a knack for research and writing
- Confident to pitch ideas and gain support
Essential Requirements Include
- Be strong on performance measurement, achieving KPI’s and reporting
- A good understanding of the Facebook advertising suite (Power Editor)
- A basic understanding of SEO
- A good understanding of email marketing software
- A good understanding of Google Analytics