Gmail account setup
Due to the individual needs of each client, we are not responsible for setting up your email. However we do provide instructions (below) for setting up our recommended email system.
We Recommend Using Google for Email Setup
Before you can continue with the email setup process, you’ll need an account/gmail address. If you do not already have one, please click here to do so.
These settings, will enable you to send emails from this Gmail account, using your own domain address. Click to view larger image.
1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Click on the “Settings” icon (it looks like a gear.) Then, click on the “Settings” link.
3. Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab from the along the top.
4. Click on “Add another email address you own.”
5. Enter your name and the email address that you used when creating the forwarder in your cPanel.
6. Click on “Next Step.”
7. Choose “Send through Gmail (easier to set up)” and click on “Next Step.”
8. Click on “Send Verification.”
9. You should then receive an email in your inbox with will allow you verify that you own that email address.
10. Follow the instructions in that email to verify that you own the email address.
11. Set your new domain email address as your “default” sending address and Gmail will then start sending emails using that address!